27.10.10

Quick and Fun

I follow another blog titled " A Beautiful Mess" here on blogger.com.  A recent post found here: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/tricks-treats-autumn-fabric-wreath-by-elise-blaha.html. Elsie and Elise had this wonderful DIY project for a wreath.  I didn't have many fall colored ribbons so I went in search of some to create a perfect thank you gift for my mom.  She's been my rock lately and I thought she would enjoy this gift.  Above is a picture of my completed project.  This was so easy to do and I had fun making it. I can't wait to surprise my mom with it by hanging it on her door while she is at work tomorrow.



 To the right is a snapshot of the bottom portion of the wreath and below is a quick pic of the top of it.  I couldn't help but take a picture of the ribbons I used to make her present.  I used bright oranges, maroons, deep chocolate browns, shiny ambers and various prints mixed about with solids and sheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment