8.4.10

Lost in Thought Under the Tree ATC


This was the third ATC I made earlier this year. I love this little girl in her dress robe. This little girl is part of a clear rubber stamp set I have. I used a metallic black ink to stamp her image onto pieces of craft paper. I then embossed the stamped images with a clear embossing powder for her head and face then I used a clear sparkled embossing powder for the dress portion. I cut the head and dress from their stamped sheets and attached them as so. The background is a piece of scrapbooking craft paper with a tree sticker placed on it. I then layered the film negative transparency over the background with the tree. Over top the tree image showing through the film negative I used a silver floral image that is a rub-on. Lastly I placed the happy little girl as the top layer to the whole card.

No comments:

Post a Comment