8.4.10

A Princess and Her Kitty ATC




The first of three ATC's I made earlier this year. I found this vintage image of this girl and just felt drawn to her. I thought it would be fun to give her a pet and deck her out with a crown and a fancy ribbon collar for her kitty. This card was created with craft paper, a printed black & white back ground and with printed free photo images found online. I additionally used metallic colored pencils, ribbon, and stick on gems to complete her look.

I also found this beautiful image of this young girl. She looked as she has an old soul of a gypsy artist. Same as above I used metallic colored pencils to give her some color and flare. I also used a ribbon across the top as part of her mixed background. The guitar is a sticker from my scrapbooking stuff. The word "dream" is a rub-on also used from my scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment